INFORMATION FOR PROFESSIONALS
The Maya tree of skin. The bark of Tepezcohuite, contains a lot of tannins, flavonoids, copper, iron, zinc, manganese, magnesium and minerals. The synergy of its components make it a cellular regenerator par excellence, which helps to maintain a healthy skin.
The Tepezcohuite has healing and regenerative properties, for burns of 1º and 2º degree, deep, or lesions of various types without leaving scars, eliminating pain, reducing the healing time, also very promising results in varicose ulcers, ulcers of the neck of the womb, vaginal infections, scares, hemorrhoids, athlete’s foot, acne, chafing in babies, allergies, dandruff, endodontics and some more like glaucoma and lupus erythematosus.It activates the regeneration of the human or animal epidermis destroyed by injuries caused by burns, ulcers and wounds in general, also restoring the tissues damaged by internal and external infections of various types. It has the characteristic of healing without leaving a trace, with a total regeneration of the damaged epidermis.
- ✔ Gastritis, hyperacidity, gastroduodenal ulcers, Crohn’s disease, intestinal diverticulosis, burning sensation, flatulence.
- ✔ It is prepared by boiling a teaspoon of coffee in a 1 liter of water for one minute. Do not filter.
- ✔ Migraines and general headaches. It is ingested for five days resting another five days.
- ✔ For damaged skin, skin lesions, varicose veins, repigmentation, skin spots, acne, itching, baby grazes, mosquito repellent, cold sores, eczema, psoriasis, rough or callous feet, antiinfl amatorio, antiseptic, rejuvenator varicose.
- ✔ Hair problems, dry, oily hair or hair loss.